Submitted by Denise Roberts
Hidden Veg Hamburgers
- 500g Mince (High Grade)
- 2 TBL Tomato Paste
- 2 TBL Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 4 Middle Bacon (Diced)
- 1/2 Onion (Diced)
- 1/2 Carrot (Grated)
- 1/2 Zucchini (Grated & Strained)
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and combine well.
- Divide mix into 4 even parts and firmly roll into balls. Lay balls on your bench and flatten until they are at a size and thickness you prefer.
- Spray slow cooker bowl with olive oil and place patties into the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 3 hrs.
- Remove from slow cooker and place on paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Prepare your burger buns with your favourite toppings and enjoy!
- Patties are large so you will need a slow cooker with a large base.
- A fun idea is to add small cubes of cheese into the pattie mix.
- Cooked in my 6.5L Home Collection/Adesso which cooks at a higher heat. Times may vary
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think