Submitted by Felicity Barnett
Herbie Pancetta Potato Parcels
- 50g Pancetta (can use bacon or prosciutto instead), diced
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 4 Potatoes, sliced (1.5cm thick)
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 tspn Oregano
- 1 tspn Rosemary
- 2 Spring Onions,
- sliced Parmesan cheese (Optional)
- Stack one potato on alfoil and scatter with quarter prosciutto, garlic and herbs.
- Securely wrap in foil.
- Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Place in slow cooker bowl with about 2cm of water.
- Cook on low for 6-7hrs ( Contempo 5.5L sc)
- Remove from slow cooker and carefully open, beware of escaping steam.
- Top with spring onions and freshly grated Parmesan.
- Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think