Submitted by Annette St Aubyn
- 300g dark chocolate
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 200g packet plain sweet biscuits/ cookies (milk arrowroot or similar), crushed
- Break chocolate into pieces and place in slow cooker. Pour over condensed milk and add butter.
- Cook on low for 45 mins to an hour stirring every 15 mins.
- When chocolate mix is almost ready, crush the biscuits (either by hand or in a food processor), ensuring that the biscuits are consistant in size and not too fine.
- Mix through chocolate mix until fully combined.
- Prepare slice tin with baking paper and pour chocolate mix in, smoothing the top as much as possible.
- Refrigerate for up to 2 hours or until set. Slice and serve!
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think