Submitted by Tamika Knight
- 500-600grams heart smart beef mince
- 2 bunches spinach leaves (washed and dry)
- 1 Onion
- 1 Carrot
- 1 egg
- A few sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- Small bunch FreshThyme
- Small bunch Fresh Parsley
- Eschallots to your liking
- 1tsp Onion powder
- 1tbs Minced garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Put onion and carrot into food processor until nice and small (if you don't have a food processor a grater works well too)
- Chop spinach, herbs and eschallots
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- When all ingredients are mixed roll up some meatballs and place in the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 3 hours with tea towel under lid.
- For some extra crunch quickly pan fry on high heat right at end for 2 mins In extra virgin olive oil
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think