Submitted by Lisa Casey
Hassleback chicken with honey, soy and garlic glaze
- 4 chicken breasts
- Slices of bacon
- Slices of any cheese
- Honey soy sauce (Used Fountain brand 250ml)
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- Cut slices into the chicken on an angle, be carful not to go all the way through.
- Place bacon and cheese slices into the cuts.
- Place chicken into SC.
- Mix the sauce with the garlic.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- All the sauce won't be used, but you can keep putting more of the sauce over the chicken every half hour.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think