Submitted by kristy Douglass
Hash brown breakfast bake
- hashbrowns (i used frozen)
- 2 big mushrooms, diced
- 6 sausages
- black pudding
- grated cheddar
- black beans
- line sc with baking paper and spray with oliver oil
- Brown your sausages and bacon
- Defrost and shred hashbrowns and make a layer as the base of your bake,
- Add grated cheese and mushrooms to melt the base together once cooked,
- Layer with sausage, Bacon, black pudding and beans,
- Next add sliced mozzarella and top with grates cheese and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Cook for approx 5/6 hours on low
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!