Submitted by Renee Cook
Hash Brown Bake
- Frozen Hash browns
- 1/2 block of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 can of Cream of chicken soup
- Grated cheese
- 1- Melt cream cheese in microwave and then mix through cream of chicken soup.
- 2- Place a layer of frozen hash browns in slow cooker
- 3- Drizzle over some of the cream cheese soup mix
- 4- Sprinkle some grated cheese
- 5- Repeat layers until you run out of sauce
- 6- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours
- I created this recipe after running out of potatoes and being low on funds not being able to buy potatoes. This would also work well with sliced potatoes instead of hash browns.
- I used Kraft long life cheddar which allowed the long cooking time without burning
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think