Submitted by Denise Roberts
Ham, Tomato, Bacon and Corn Quiche
A basic old fashioned, quick and easy quiche.
- 8 eggs
- 250g ham (diced)
- 350g bacon (diced & fried off)
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 3 spring onions (chopped)
- 250g cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup SR flour
- 500ml cooking cream (I used cream instead of milk)
- 125g corn (drained)
- Combine eggs, S&P and both flours until lump free.
- Add all other ingredients and combine.
- Spray slow cooker and add quiche mix to slow cooker and cook on low for 3 & 1/2 hrs
- Lining your slow cooker with baking paper can help with lifting your finished Quiche out.
- Cooked in my 6.5L Adesso/Woolies slow cooker which cooks at a higher heat. 😉
- Using a stronger flavoured cheese will help boost flavour.
- Don't be shy with your bacon. 😉
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think