Submitted by Larell Adney Strickland
Ham Bone Soup (Weight Watcher Friendly)
- 1 ham bone (with remaining scraps)
- 3 cups water
- 8 cups fat-free chicken stock
- 1 cup uncooked celery
- 2 cups uncooked carrots
- 1 cup uncooked onions
- 12 ounces frozen, thawed corn
- 3 cups cooked lean ham
- 3 cups uncooked whole-wheat macaroni (pasta)
- Place all ingredients, except corn, into slow cooker and put on high for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours add uncooked pasta and cook an additional 30 minutes.
- 5 minutes before serving, add corn and heat through.
- Weight Watcher Points Plus (Pro Points) are 3 PP / 1 cup of soup. You can also add other vegetables like baby lima beans, black-eyed peas or diced tomatoes but you will need to refigure the PP value. Enjoy!!!!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!