Submitted by Simon Christie
Halloween Blood Broth
- 6 Chicken Drumsticks or approx. 800g fillets
- 2 Tablespoons minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chopped Chives
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 cup (250ml) Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Tomato Sauce
- Red food dye ... approximately 5ml but may need a bit more depending on the colour you desire.
- Place chicken into your cooker insert.
- Combine all the rest of the cooking ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour over chicken and turn cooker on HIGH for 3 hours with the lid in place.
- At end of cook time blend in food processor or beat it up till preferred consistency.
- Add food dye as needed to create your blood colour....
- Serve with anything that goes well with muscles, sinew and brains.
- Enjoy 🙂
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think