Submitted by Gaye Howe
Green Lentil Curry
- 1½ cups Green Lentils (rinsed)
- 3 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 2 small Sweet Potatoes (cut into large chunks)
- 3 tablespoons Green Curry Paste
- a couple of handfuls of baby spinach
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- dash of lime juice
- coriander leaves & stalks, chopped
- To the bowl of a slow cooker add the lentils, stock, onion, sweet potatoes, and curry paste.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Stir in the spinach & add coconut milk, lime & coriander.
- Serve with rice. May be accompanied by Indian bread and/or Raita.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!