Submitted by Kirsty Watt
Gooey caramello fudge
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 2 blocks of Cadbury Caramello chocolate
- 1 large 290g block of plain chocolate
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Place one block of Caremello in the freezer
- Add the remaining ingredients into the slow cooker . . .
- Place slower cooker on low and stir every 10 to 15 mins with a steel spoon for approx 1hr to 1.5hrs on low
- Once all the ingredients are melted add to the tray and place it in the fridge to set
- After 15 mins, once cooled but soft, place the frozen block of Caremello into the centre of your fudge and put back in the fridge to set. Make sure that you place your block of Caremello in the freezer so when it's added to the cooled fudge it will not melt in with the mixture and stay hard..
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!