Submitted by Rochelle Locke
Golden syrup puddings in a mug
- 2 tblspn butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sr flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 2 tblspn golden syrup ( for each mug)
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- Grease mugs well with butter or oil spray.
- Add the golden syrup and boiling water to bottom of mug.
- Mix all pudding ingredients together and fill mugs 2/3 full in each mug.
- Place mugs in sc with a cup of boiling water inside sc.
- Cook for an hour on high (times may vary with mug size and sc) with tea towel under lid.
- Up turn onto plate/bowl and serve cream.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
18 thoughts on “Golden syrup puddings in a mug”
Absolutely delicious taste like a pancake my family loved it
Yummo! Will be making these again soon
Awesome and have passed it onto family and friends.
Amazing! Trying not to make it all the time or I’ll be the size of a house.
These turned out so well. So quick and easy. Next time I will use maple syrup instead of the golden syrup.
We also have a recipe for dumplings in maple syrup too 🙂
Delicious. Have made these in the mugs and have just put the whole mixture into the baby slow cooker. Serve with ice cream. Love them 😊
Would it work with honey instead of golden or maple syrup? Trying to cut back on sugar… 😊
Absolutely delicious! Made these in separate ramekins loaded into my slow cooker. Wasn’t sure if they would cook properly but all were perfect. Recipe made 4 large serves. Will definitely make again!
is it one tablespoon of boiling water and 2 tablespoons of golden syrup per mug??
I have set this on high temp is that ok?
Recipes states high 🙂
Is this recipe for 4 Mugs ?
Absolutely delicious. Thank you.
For 8 serves, would you need to cook for longer?
It may take a little longer to heat that many yes so just check as you go along Lorene 🙂