Submitted by Mish Feeney
Gluten Free Zucchini and Carrot Slice
- 8 eggs
- 2 x Zucchini
- 1 x small sweet potato
- 2 x carrots
- Cottage cheese
- Almond Meal
- Kraft 80% less fat cheese
- - Crack eggs in a large bowl
- - Grate sweet potato, carrots and most importantly zucchini
- - Combines eggs, grated sweet potato, carrot and zucchini.
- - Add 2 table spoons of cottage cheese (I used the light one)
- - 1/2 cup of almond meal
- - A good splash of olive oil.
- Put in slow cooker in low for 2-3 hours. Add kraft cheese on top when slice looks nearly cooked.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!