Submitted by Tanya Eriksen
Gluten Free Boston Beans
- Diced Ham (approx 100g)
- Ham/tomato tin baked beans (1 tin)
- Capsicum (1/2 chopped )
- Onion (1 small chopped )
- Garlic (3 cloves crushed or chopped)
- Mushrooms (4 quartered)
- Maple syrup (approx 1/4 cup maybe less)
- Bbq sauce (Woolworths hombrand as it’s not sweet and gluten free approx 1/3-1/2 cup)
- Prepare all ingredients and place in slow cooker mix ingredients together and cook on low for 8hrs/overnight serve with toast
- This was cooked in my 1.5L baby cooker.
- It is all done to taste but definitely worth it!
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think