Submitted by Kay Pelos
- 200g Milk Chocolate
- 400g Dark Chocolate
- 1 x 395g sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tablespoon butter (optional)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 rounded teaspoon powdered ginger
- 125g pkt glace ginger
- Break chocolate into pieces, finely chop ginger and add all ingredients to slow cooker.
- Cook, on high, stirring every 15mins until cooked.
- Pour into greased slice tray, refrigerate and cut into squares when cool and set.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think