Submitted by Shelleyrae
Garlic, Herb and Parmesan Potatoes
- 2kg Chat or New potatoes, halved
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 -3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2-3 tbsp minced garlic
- 1-2 tbsp mixed herbs
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Add oil, half the butter, garlic, and herbs to slow cooker and stir.
- Add halved potatoes, pour over remaining butter and season with salt and pepper
- Stir til all potatoes are coated in mixture.
- Cook on HIGH for 4-5 hours OR Low for 6-8 hours, stirring at least once til potatoes are softened and cooked through.
- Before serving, switch slow cooker off. Sprinkle potatoes with cheese and parsley, stir to coat and allow to sit for a further 10-15 minutes.
- If required, parboil or microwave potatoes for a few minutes before slow cooking to reduce overall cooking times
- Potato types other than Chat or New may require longer cooking times
- This recipe tested in 7l slow cooker
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think