Submitted by Shaya Wright
Garlic gravy steak
- 6 pieces of oyster blade steak
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic mince
- 2 tablespoons gravy powder
- Brown steak in pan on medium heat with butter just enough to turn the outside brown
- Mix all ingredients apart from onion in a bowl.
- Transfer steak, juices and onion to the slow cooker.
- Pour gravy mixture over steak and cook on low for 8-9 hours. Mix once or twice I between.
- Be careful getting pieces of steak out as they may fall apart 😉
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!