Submitted by Tina Tyler
Garlic Bread, Bacon and Egg Delight
- 8-12 Eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Pre packaged garlic bread or bread stick sliced buttered with garlic butter
- 700grams Bacon
- 2 Cups of Grated Cheese
- Herbs to taste
- Baking Paper
- Line Slow Cooker with baking paper
- Then line the pre cut garlic bread butter down over the base and sides.
- Layer chopped bacon over garlic bread base.
- Mix Eggs, herbs and milk until frothy.
- Pour over bacon
- Top with more bacon
- Sprinkle grated cheese
- Sprinkle herbs
- Place tea towel Under lid.
- Cook on HIGH 2-3hrs
- Photo courtesy of Tanya Naughton
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!