Submitted by Lauren verhagen
Fudgy rocky road
- 700g milk chocolate
- 1 x 250g bag marshmallows- pink and white cut in half
- Approx 15 mini red frog lollies- or any red lolly cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup desicated coconut
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1 can condensed milk
- 30g butter
- Add mill chocolate to slow cooker and melt on
- High with lid off for approx 45 minutes stiring as needed.
- Add butter and let melt and mix in.
- Add condensed milk, mix and cook for approx 15 minutes.
- Take off heat and mix in all other ingredients.
- Pour into lined slice tin and place in fridge to set
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think