Submitted by Carol Wilkinson
- 2 cups of (RAW)white rice or Jasmin
- 1/2 Carrot finely diced
- 1 Red or Brown Onion finely diced
- 1/3 Green Capsicum finely diced
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/3 Cups of Chicken Stock
- 2 tbsp of Peanut oil
- 2 tbsp of Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Place oils in frypan,pour in rice.And heat until rice has turned brown this will take about 5 mins.
- Once brown,toss in the veges & crack the 2 eggs in.
- Stir until combined.then spoon into slow cooker.
- Pour the stock over,stir again.
- Then cook on high for (Approx) 2 hours ( Teatowel under lid) 🙂
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think