Submitted by sharna gee
- 1/2 whole loaf of bread (sliced),
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup of milk,
- 1 tsp cinnamon,
- 1 tsp vanilla extract,
- 1tbsp brown sugar.
- 6 eggs, 1 c milk, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tbsp light brown sugar, and 1 tsp vanilla.
- Dunk each piece of bread into the egg mixture and place inside the greased slowcooker. Pour remaining egg mixture over the top of the bread.
- Set slowcooker to lowest cooking setting. Warm is not a cooking setting, so set your crock pot to LOW.
- Place cover on top.
- Do not over fill your slow cooker.
- Cook for 6- 8 hours. Mine cooked in 7.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think