Submitted by MaryAnn Ogden
- 2 egg whites, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups castor sugar
- 1 teas cornflour
- 4 Tbls boiling water
- Pinch salt
- 1 teas white vinegar
- 1/2 teas vanilla
- Preheat slow cooker for 30 minutes on high.
- Place all ingredients in an electric mixing bowl
- Beat on high for 20 minutes.
- Pile onto a tray or cake pan, covered with glad bake and sprinkled with cornflour.
- Place tray on egg rings in slow cooker with tea towel under lid.
- Cook for 10 minutes on high and then on low for 1 1/2. - 2 hours.. Check every half hour after one hour.
- Turn Slow Cooker off and leave Pavlova in SC with lid on to dry out after cooking.
- Once cold decorate with whipped cream and desired topping
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
1 thought on “FOOLPROOF PAVLOVA”
made this with frozen egg white, couldn’t believe how good it was. toped with whipped cream and berries and passionfruit.