- 3 cups SR Flour
- 2 cups Warm water
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Toppings of your choice
- The sky is the limit for the possible variations of this bread. Include whatever toppings you like to make the variety you desire. Savoury or sweet.
- This could include Pizza focaccia, Herb and Garlic focaccia, Sun-dried tomato & Olive focacia, Ham & Cheese focaccia, Parmesan & Chive Focaccia ... the possibilities are endless!
- Line slow cooker inner bowl with non stick baking paper and spray with non stick cooking spray
- Turn on HIGH to preheat while you prepare the ingredients
- Mix flour, water and salt. (no kneading required just mix)
- Combine half of your chosen ingredients into the basic bread mix and combine.
- Place the bread mix in the slow cooker and top with remaining ingredients (and cheese to melt on top if you wish)
- Place a tea towel between the slow cooker bowl and the lid of the slow cooker to catch condensation and prevent your bread going soggy.
- Cook on HIGH for approximately 90mins (machines vary)
- *note* This recipe produces a heavy damper like bread so the more toppings you add the better to the resulting flavour
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think