Submitted by Larell Adney Strickland
Filipino Chicken Adobo (Weight Watcher Friendly)
- 8 chicken thighs, boneless/skinless (total weight 24 oz). Larger thighs can be used but WW PP are based on 24 ounces.
- 2 cups rice vinegar (white vinegar is ok to use also)
- 2 cups soy sauce, low-sodium
- 2 cups water
- 6 teaspoons minced garlic (or 6-8 fresh garlic cloves)
- 4-6 bay leaves (dried)
- Black pepper to taste (coarsely fresh ground preferred)
- Mix ingredients in slow cooker, add chicken.
- Cook for 5-6 hours on Low or 3-4 hours on High.
- I cooked this in my 6-quart (6L) slow cooker.
- Serve over rice.
- Weight Watcher Points Plus (PP) are 3 PP per thigh.
- Rice adds additional PP.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think