Feta stuffed chicken with flavoured baby potatoes
- Chicken thighs or breast fillets - number per serves required
- sliced ham, feta, sun dried tomato, seeded mustard, baby spinach and mushroom to stuff
- 1 x 40g pkt French Onion soup mix
- 1 & 1/4 cups of water
- 1/4 cup of white wine
- baby potatoes - 2-3 per serve
- Stuff chicken filletswith ham, feta, sun dried tomato, seeded mustard, baby spinach and mushroom.
- Tie them with chicken ties (or twine) before browning in the pan.
- PlaceFrench Onion soup mix, 1 & 1/4 cups of water & 1/4 of white wine in the slow cooker along with the chicken a baby potatoes
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Occasionally basting with the sauce.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think