Submitted by Ashlee Gemma
Feijoa and Honey Jam
- 30-40 feijoas or about 1.5kg of the insides
- 125grams of multi flora and manuka honey
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 70gram packet of jam setting mix
- Put all the feijoa insides into the slow cooker
- Add jam setting mix, sugar and honey and stir together making sure to mush up the feijoas
- Cook on high for 4 hours stirring every hour to make sure it doesn't burn
- Jar while still hot and the share the goodness with friends!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!