Submitted by Helen Ferdinando
Family Friendly Chicken and Tomato Curry
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 medium red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 small carrot, cut into chunks (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons mild curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Heat oil in fry pan over medium heat for a couple of minutes, stir in onions and garlic and cook until onions are clear.
- Add chicken and brown.
- Combine everything in the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- This is very kid friendly, my toddler asks for seconds and thirds when I make this!
- Serve with rice and steamed veggies.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!