Egg and Bacon Pie
- 2 sheets puff pastry.
- 4 eggs.
- 1/2 C milk.
- 5 rashers bacon.
- Handful chopped ham.
- 1/2 C grated cheese.
- S & P to taste.
- Finely chopped onion.
- Line 3 ltr SC with baking paper.
- Line with pastry, add bacon on bottom and sides.
- Add whisked eggs,milk, ham, cheese etc.
- Fold down excess puff pastry, cut extra pastry to overlap any open bits to sea.
- Place tea towel under lid.
- Cook on HIGH 3.5 - 4 hours (mine only took 3 hours 15 mins)
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think