Submitted by Denise Roberts
Easy Sausage Pie
- 6 Sausages (chopped)
- 4 Eggs
- 1 & 1/2 Cups Milk
- 3 Slices Bacon (Diced)
- 1/4 Chorizo (Diced)
- 2 Zucchini (Grated, Strained)
- 1 Carrot (Grated)
- 1 Onion (Grated)
- 1 Cup Cheese (Grated)
- 1/2 cup plain Flour
- Salt & Pepper
- Chop or squeeze small bite sized chunks of raw sausage.
- Line slow cooker with baking paper (optional) and layer with sausages, onion, chorizo, zucchini, carrot, bacon and cheese.
- In a mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper and flour.
- Pour over sausages.
- Cook on low for 4 hrs (with tea towel under the lid).
- Serve with your favourite sides.
- [Cooked in my Adesso/Home Collection 6.5L slow cooker which cooks at a higher heat. Times may vary]
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!