Submitted by Kelly Hicks
Easy pull apart
- Pull apart
- 3 1/3 cups plain flour
- 1 7g pack of yeast
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon of garlic granules
- 1 tablespoon of onion flakes
- 375ml warm water
- 1 cup of bacon
- 1 shallot
- 1 tablespoon chives
- Teaspoon of garlic & onion granules
- Tablespoon of garlic butter
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Combine flour, yeast, garlic, onion, rosemary and salt. Make a well in the center, pour in water and mix well. Place dough on a floured surface and knead for about 10mins. Roll dough into balls and place in slow cooker and add toppings.
- Cook on high for 1.5 hours (with tea towel under lid) and enjoy while warm!
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
8 thoughts on “Easy pull apart”
Kids loved this. Definitely a winner
Delicious! I used baking paper underneath to make it easier to get out of the SC.
I substituted rosemary with oregano and didn’t add chives as I had none.
Next time I would cook the bacon to make it crispy.
Sorry for what may seem like a silly question but with the yeast is it 1 x 7g sachet or is it 17g of yeast? Never made bread before.
1 x 7g 🙂
Really yummy, perfect for soup or a sandwich
Thoroughly impressed. Great recipe. I cooked for an extra half hour and precooked the bacon
Seen this on FB today and the first thing I did was check my pantry and fridge to see if I had all the ingredients.
To my excitement I did, so we had this for afternoon tea 😊
This recipe is super easy and super delicious, I will be making this again.
Looks great, but was wondering if it matters what size cooker to use? Do the balls of dough need to be packed together to cover the whole base of cooker?