Submitted by Ash Brodrick
Easy peasy baby friendly chicken & mushroom pie
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 Baby stock cubes
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- Whole milk
- Handful of mushrooms
- 4 raw chicken breasts straight in the slow cooker with a bay leaf and dry thyme.
- Slice one onion and one clove of garlic then fry until soft.
- Add 2 tbsp flour off the heat then return to the heat and add 200ml baby stock cubes (I used 1 veg, 1 beef. From boots)
- Stir in enough whole milk that will cover chicken and bring to the boil. Pour over chicken in slow cooker and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Put in to pie dish. Add mushrooms and ready rolled puff pastry on top. Brush with milk. Cook in oven at 200-220 for 30min until pastry is cooked.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think