Submitted by Robyn Clark
Easy low fat carrot cake
- Easy carrot cake
- 1cup plain yoghurt ( I used low fat vanilla)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Whisk these together
- Add. 1 1/2 cups whole meal SR flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarb
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- A handful of chopped walnuts and a handful of chopped dates
- 2 small grated carrots( I grated them quite finely)
- Put in a greased loaf tin and raise on egg rings in your SC.
- Cook on high around 2 hours with tea towel under the lid.
- Cool in tin.
- Make whatever icing you want .
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think