Who doesn’t love easy!?
Submitted by Jak Bayby
Easy Curry sausages
Who doesn't love easy!?
- 6-8 sausages
- 2 medium-large potatoes
- 1 bok choy
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 cup of peas
- 1 400ml can coconut cream
- Curry to taste
- Browned sausages in sc on high for about 10 minutes with a small amount of water...
- Then turned onto auto and added everything chopped into chunks except coconut cream and peas...
- Cooked on auto stirring occasionally for around 4 and half hours then turned on low...
- I added coconut cream and peas 15 min before serving on a bed of rice...delicious ?
- You could add any vegetable really if wanted to chunk up the quantity...enjoy
- You could cook it for 4-5hours on high and be ready or around 6 hours on low...
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think