Submitted by Charlotte Reeve
Easy Curried Sausages
This is a favorite in my house, especially with a fussy toddler. This is a sweeter curry so great for kids.
- 60g butter
- 1 onion diced
- 8 Sausages
- 400g Tin peas, corn and carrot
- 3 1/2 tbs plain flour
- 2 tbs sugar
- 2tspn curry powder
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cream
- Add butter and diced onion to slow cooker, cook until onion is soft (around 1hr on high)
- Combine sugar and flour and add to butter and onion mix
- Add milk and chicken stock and curry, stir until mixed.
- Add Peas, Corn and Carrot and sausages, stir until mixed.
- Cook on high for 2 hrs, then low for 4hrs
- (I also keep warm for 2 hrs)
- Add cream before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!