Submitted by Leah Speziali
Easy Chocolate Cake
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbs melted butter/Margarine/spread
- 3 tbs cocoa powder
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup self raising flour
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix really well until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a greased and lined slow cooker bowl.
- Cover with a tea towel under the lid and cook on High for 1 - 1 & 1/2 hours. When a skewer placed in centre comes out clean it is cooked.
- Turn out of slow cooker bowl and let cool before icing and/or decorating however you like.
- I used a 1.5L slow cooker. This mixture is a perfect size for it!
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think