Submitted by Wayne Frosch
Easy Cheesy Ravioli Lasagna
- 3 x 300 grams filled ravioli (filling is your choice)
- 1 kg beef mince
- 1 x 500 gram jar Bolognese or Pasta Sauce (flavor is up to you)
- 1 cup water or more (if necessary)
- 1 x 375 gram bag grated Mozzarella Cheese
- *In a skillet brown the mince and remove at least of the excess grease.
- *In your slowcooker add the mince, ravioli and sauce (not the cheese). Mix thoroughly.
- *Put on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally. If you feel it is too dry add water until you have the desired consistency.
- *Roughly 20 minutes before finished pour the entire bag of cheese on top and continue cooking until melted.
- Serve either by itself or with a fresh salad and some garlic bread. Bon Appetite!
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think