Submitted by Natasha MacDonald
Easy Cheats Lasagna
- 1kg of beef mince meat
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 Jar Of Dolmio's bechamel sauce
- 1 Jar Of Dolmio's Lasagne tomato sauce.
- 2 table spoons of tomato paste
- Cracked pepper
- Garlic Salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 Cloves of Garlic crushed
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 Red Capsicum chopped
- Packet of dried pasta sheets
- Cup of Grated cheese.
- On the stove top in a large frying pan add in a little olive oil and brown the mince, onion, red capsicum together.
- Add in the garlic, garlic salt, cracked pepper & tomato paste until the meat is covered by the paste.
- Then add in the jar of Lasagne tomato sauce, sugar and stir until combined.
- Line the slow cooker with either cooking spray or butter to prevent from sticking.
- *Important* the first layer to be the mince meat.
- Brake up the pasta sheets to fit within bowl and cover the top or the mince meat. (overlap if you have to)
- Add few dollops of the Bechamel sauce across the pasta sheets.
- Repeat until the top.
- On the top layer with the pasta sheets and Bechamel sauce.
- Place on high for 4 hours with a tea towel/dish cloth under the lid.
- Just before serving sprinkle the top with grated cheese.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!