Submitted by Paulene Christie
Easter Egg Fudge
- 600g white block chocolate
- 1 x 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3 x 125g packets of Cadbury Mini Eggs (They have a hard candy shell over solid milk choc centre)
- Place all ingredients (except the mini eggs) into slow cooker.
- Cook on Low with lid off for approx 90 mins.
- Stir every 15mins or so. Use a metal or silicone spoon to stir.
- Pour into a baking paper lined tray approx 20x20cm
- Gently press down the mini eggs into the top of the fudge
- Refrigerate to set. I find overnight to be best - or 4hrs minimum 🙂
- When set lift out by baking paper, remove paper and sit on cutting board to cut into squares
- Store in fridge or freezer
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!