“OH MY GAWD forgot the rest – this was so damn good 🙂 There is an inbetweenie sweetness and gaminess to taste here – definitely the best duck I’ve done yet and I’ve cooked a lot”
Submitted by Merinda Haydon
Duck with fig glaze
"OH MY GAWD forgot the rest - this was so damn good 🙂 There is an inbetweenie sweetness and gaminess to taste here - definitely the best duck I've done yet and I've cooked a lot"
- 1 x duck
- 1 x large onion
- 1x bottle of fig glaze
- Place the duck in slow cooker,on a rack preferably, and cook for about 2 hours on high
- Drain off most of the juices
- Chop the onion and add to duck then pour over the fig glaze
- Cook on low for about 3 to 4 hours - the condensation will make the beautiful sauce
- I thickened it a bit with some cornflour
- Serve with vegies or salad
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!