Submitted by Faith Bennett
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons of powder milk
- 2 & 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Mix altogether to get a dough type mixture,
- Lightly spray a mini patty pan tray,
- Spoon mixture into patty tray,
- Cook on high for 1 & 1/2 hours, tea towel under lid.
- *Please note: Slow Cooker Central hold no liability for the suitability of this meal for your 4 legged friend. This recipe, and all pet food recipes, are member submitted. Please make your own decision on what is suitable and safe for your pet*
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!