Submitted by Karen McManus
- 2kg Turkey or Chicken Mince
- 250g Chopped liver (beef, chicke or lamb)
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Cups Chopped carrots
- 2 Cups Chopped potato
- 2 Cups Chopped green beans
- Microwave the veggies in a microwave bowl until soft, and then puree (I just use a bamix in the same bowl they were cooked in to pure them).
- Then just simply mix all of the ingredients in together.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of your slow cooker and cook on high for around 4 hours until it feels firm/cooked.
- Cut out chunks when cooked and wrap for feeding later.
- You'll have enough food for 1 dog for a few days. If you're lucky, you'll find Turkey mince marked down quite often at Woollies and Coles.
- Slow Cooker Central hold no liability for the suitability of this meal for your 4 legged friend. This recipe, and all pet food recipes, are member submitted. Please make your own decision on what is suitable and safe for your pet*
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think