Submitted by Veronica Chandler
Date, banana and coconut scones
- Date, banana and coconut scones
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 50g coconut milk powder
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup water
- Flour for dusting
- Put flours, coconut milk powder and olive oil into large mixing bowl.
- Mix until resembles bread crumbs, add mashed banana and dates. Mix through.
- Add water.
- Turn out into flour dusted board. Dust and form dough 2cm thick, cut into 12 round pieces.
- Line slow cooker with baking paper.
- Place scones in bowl and cook on high on slow cooker for 1 1/2 hours.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think