Submitted by Amanda Kenwright
Danish meatballs in mushroom sauce
- 500g pork mince
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp onion salt
- 1 tsp steak seasoning/spice
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packet dry french onion soup mix
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix meatball ingredients together with a spoon, then form into small balls using your hands.
- Place into slow cooker.
- In a bowl mix together sauce ingredients and then pour over meatballs.
- Cook on low for four hours.
- Serve with pasta or vegetables.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!