Submitted by Sarah Bruns
- 6-8 thin bbq sausages (kept whole)
- 2 x tins condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 x tablespoons curry powder
- 1 x tablespoon vegetable stock powder
- 1 large onion diced
- 2 large potatoes diced
- 2 - 3 carrots diced
- Mixed soup, curry powder, vegetable stock and vegetables in slow cooker. Add sausages.
- Mix sauces so it covers the sausages.
- Put the lid on.
- For the last half hour of cooking remove lid to allow sauce to thicken.
- Cooked on low for 9 hours in a Sunbeam Secret Chef Slow Cooker.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think