Submitted by Emma
Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Quarter of a large Kent Pumpkin (or any other type), cut into chunks
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 1 40g packet chicken noodle soup (dry mix)
- 1 litre water
- 1 heaped tbs curry powder (or to taste)
- Sour cream & fresh chives or parsley, to serve
- Place all ingredients into slow cooker, cook for approx. 8 hours on low.
- Allow to cool slightly, blend with a stick mixer until smooth.
- Garnish with sour cream and fresh herbs.
- **For a creamier soup or to reduce curry taste for children, stir through some thickened cream**
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think