Who doesn’t love a heart slow cooked soup!?
Submitted by Ally Armstrong
Curried Pumpkin and Mushroom Soup
Who doesn't love a heart slow cooked soup!?
- Quarter of a pumpkin (as much as you like really) (Diced)
- 1 Tsp Curry Powder
- 1Tsp crushed Garlic
- 6 or so big Mushrooms (Diced)
- 5 lts of chicken stock
- 1 Onion (Diced)
- Cream to thicken
- Add all ingredients in slow cooker except cream.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
- Blend together and add cream to thicken.
- Cream is not a must 🙂
- Serve with toasted Turkish bread and enjoy!! YUMMO
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!