Submitted by Deanna Rankin
Curried Chicken with Egg Noodles
A nice warm curry chicken dish full of veggies & flavour
- 6 Chicken Drumsticks or any other cut of chicken
- 1 tin of chicken soup
- 2 tspn curry powder
- 1-2 tspn ground cumin seeds
- 2 tspn of turmeric powder
- A few splashes of worstershire sauce
- 2 carrots sliced/diced
- ¾ cup frozen peas
- ½ cup frozen corn
- 6 Mushrooms sliced/diced
- 1 brown onion diced
- ½ red Capsicum sliced/diced
- Broccoli – Heads & stems chopped up
- 1 Zucchini sliced/diced
- 2 packets of Wokka Thin Egg Noodles
- Place all ingredients except the noodles in slow cooker & cook on high for 5-6 hours. Remove bones from chicken legs if using them & break up the meat with a fork. Place noodles in & stir in with all other ingredients & cook for another ½ - 1 hour. Serve & enjoy.
- You can change any of the amounts of the spices for stronger flavour.
- You can use any vegetable combo you want. You can alter the quantities to suit yourself & your cooker.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!