Submitted by Toni
- 1 or 1 1/2 Slices Smoked back Bacon (all fat trimmed off)
- 1 Egg
- Handful of grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon lower fat Mascarpone
- 1/4 small onion (Finely sliced & chopped)
- Big hand full of Cooking Spinach (Storks off, sliced finely)
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Baking paper to line the Dish
- 12cm Terracotta dish (Ovenproof Tapa's dish)
- Beat the egg and add all ingredients together, line the Terracotta dish with baking paper, pop the mixture in and pop the whole dish in slow cooker on Medium for approx 2 to 3 hours,
- Keep testing the middle of the Quiche from 2 hours onwards.
- When the middle is firm, its cooked, brown off under the grill.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think