Submitted by Kylie
- 2x200g of milk chocolate
- 1 tbs of vanilla extract
- 4 x 50g crunchie bars
- 1 tin sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbs of butter
- Put all ingredients except for the crunchie bars into the slow cooker cook on high for 45 mins stirring every 15 mins until ingredients are melted.
- Cut up your crunchie bars into small pieces except for half of one crunchie bar which will be used to decorate the top of the fudge.
- Mix crunchie through the chocolate mix line a tray with baking paper pour the mixture into your tray and smooth out then take your half of a crunchie bar that's left and sprinkle over the top of the fudge
- Set in the fridge for 4 hours or over night.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think